Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Something Sweet for Emma







My daughter bought several summer tops for my granddaughter Emma and brought them to me and says "Do your stuff on these".  For this white tank top t-shirt I just made this simple white flower out of vintage feedsack and frayed the edges. I then was just playing around with some pink satin ribbon which I rolled into a flower, frayed the edges, then I took the frayed threads and sewed them into the flower and thought "how sweet. I layed it in the center of the white flower and thought, "thats looks even sweeter! So I sewed the pink rose flower in place and added a pin fastener on the back and embellished the little tank t-shirt with it.  I have this yummy pastel pink cotton fabric that matched so beautifully to the pink in the flower so I made her a pair of pantaloons to match. I love how the set turned out and missy Emma looks so good in pink so it was simple but perfect! A whole new outfit for my Emma!

1 comment:

  1. Emma is a lucky little girl to have such a talented grandma. Her new outfit is cute as a button.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails