Friday, May 28, 2010

Cracking Me Up Slippers



OMG! Hilarious Gag Gift Idea for the Diva Who Has it All !!!


I just about fell out of my chair laughing when I saw these! I just couldn't resist sharing. They are just to darn funny and sorta cute hehe. These are Maxi Pad Slippers! Can you believe these?! These would be a funny gag gift for a wedding shower for the bride to wear on her wedding night, pretty romantic don't ya think, or a baby shower gift just as a reminder of what the new mom has been missing for nine months if you know what I mean lol. This would certainly be perfect to get back at the ol jokester type person though. They could be embellished much prettier like a little more chic looking with pink roses or something. Maybe even a little bling would perk them up. I think I should make a pair of these for my darling daughter for Christmas and stuff them in her stocking. I can just see the look on her face with these!

If anyone is interested and find that you just can't live without of pair of these fashionable high styling foot warmers this is what you need and do.

You need four maxi's to make a pair. Two of them get laid out flat for the bottom of the foot part. The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top. Tape, glue, or sew each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part. Embellish the tops with what ever your heart desires. Whats so good about these Pad about Slippers is:

They are soft and hyginic.
They have non-slip grip strips on the soles. lol 
They have a built in deodorant feature keeping feet smelling fresh.
No more bending over to mop up spills. (They are very absorbent.) 
They are disposable and biodegradable making them environmentally safe. (Go Green)!
They are available in three convenient sizes: Regular, Light Day, and Get out the Sand Bags!

No I have not made these yet, but I'll try anything (almost) at least once! This was also not an idea from me and I don't know who's it was, but they sure must have a comical mind. Ya know, I bet a beautiful vintage chenille robe would look smashing with these!

Somebody needs to check to see if I have been working to hard lately and have completely flipped my lid! Naaa, I just needed to share a good laugh!

TATA for Now!
Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails