Monday, April 19, 2010

A Stunning Wedding Journal

I would like to introduce you to a couple of friends of mine at Noelle Garrett Designs. I met these girls at Make Mine Pink where we both have Little Pink Boutiques. Their names are Carrie and Jean. They specialize in one of a kind embellished journals, unique paper creations, home accents, and unique gifts! The inspiration behind their creations comes from their love of vintage, Victorian, Parisian, and Cottage Style Living. I highly recommend you pay them a visit at Noelle Garrett Designs or their blog here.

This is the wedding journal I recently purchased to record my new hubby's and I's courtship and wedding. It's just beautiful and so vintage!


I also had purchased this beautiful vintage dress form "Lady Jane", that they altered. The shawl was another purchase from them too, and I thought it looked really good on Miss Lady Jane so that is where it stays.  Isn't she just beautiful!!??


1 comment:

  1. I love all your beautiful purchases. Carrie does create wonderful treasures.

    Pale Pink and Roses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails