Thursday, September 2, 2010

OH What Have I Done to My Hubby! LOL


This is Just Too Funny!

I just couldn't help sharing this! My Jack is one of my biggest fans, and always so supportive. Before his stroke two years ago, this man would make runs to the fabric store anytime I needed, and Wal-Mart even at 2:00AM when I needed something for whatever I had run out of like thread, seam binding, ribbon, etc. He has done it so much he actually knows exactly what I'm talkng about without having to take a sample with him! He isn't the FRU FRU type, but he loves the sweet things I have created with my vintage linens and always tells me how proud he is of me and my mind. He is so so wonderful and I feel so lucky to have him. 

Well the other day as we were leaving his accupunture appointment for his stroke rehab, I happened to look up at the sky and the clouds. I said to him, "sweetie look at those clouds! I have never seen anything like that before. It almost looks as if one huge cloud had blown up and scattered little puffs everywhere!" He says lol, "It looks like CHENILLE!" I just looked at him and cracked up! As I looked again I said, "yes they really do!" I told him "I have ruined you!" He said, "Just don't tell my friends" hehe!

(I use vintage chenille bedspreads in alot of my children's clothing creations so he sees it often.)

Don't these clouds look so cool?! Do you see the chenille resemblance!?

I saw clouds and he saw chenille!

The sun setting reflecting off of the clouds





Isn't he just precious, the man of a women's dream and he is mine! :)
Thank you God, you gave me my everything! :)


We're Creating Little Works of Heart with Your Little One's and Mommies in Mind, by Creating and Making Vintage Beautiful and Useful Again!

2 comments:

  1. the dearest post!!!
    Made the end of my day complete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peggy! What a sweet comment! Thank you! He makes my every day complete! So nice to see you again!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails