Saturday, June 18, 2011

My New Posh on Palm Goodies


Some Things That Came Home With Me On Recent Visit To Posh on Palm!
(Love that Store!)

This lamp was reconstructed using parts from three different lamps,
and the shades were embellished with vintage laces and flowers.

She has found a home in my Antique Bedroom...love my vintage blocks from a local antique store here in Brandon.

Are these not just the cutest glitter birds!?..... I love their curly feathers!



Love these worn out pink ballet slippers. Have wanted a pair for a long while, so on this trip they came home with me!
I hung them with the roses I've dried out and perserving that hubby got for me for Mother's Day in my sewing studio!

P.S. I have some new photos of Posh on Palm with their new goodies....will be posting soon!

TATA Till Later!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debi, the blocks are soooo cute, love the slippers...Everything is so very purdy! I hope to visit there sometime this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails