Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Boutique Toddler Tutus Listed

They're Listed!!


Hi Ya All! Just letting you know that I finally got our tutus listed in our
online boutique! It's been busy, hectic, and crazy for the last couple of
weeks with graduations, family from out of state visiting, running
here and there, and it seems every time I try to get something done,
something or somebody interrupts my time of good intentions. Now I
must go feed hubby, answer emails, and get my tail back to sewing orders,
and is there anybody out there that would like to clean my house?!
Lord I could use twice as many more hours in a day or maybe just somebody
to help keep me on task! Anyway you can find the tutus



We're Creating Little Works of Heart with Your Little Ones and Mommies in Mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails